Goodwill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.2

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Hampton, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online at Goodwill in Hampton at the community employment center and was given a referral from an employment specialist at the community employment center. I got an email for an in person interview about 3 weeks later. The interview was pretty easy, I was only asked about 3 questions. I was inteviewed by a recruiter and he was really nice.

Clerk Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (South Lake Tahoe, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Michelle was great. Got me on the next day. Didn't ask questions just told me about the job and hired me on the spot. I was eager to work and she was willing to hire me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill.

Interview

I Brought ID and Social security card, my Resume, and Application...after taking a test on the computer, I filled out background search forms and went and took a UA drug test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online sometime ago (can't remember) and I received a call to schedule an interview. It was very quick and easy. I met with the assistant manager who overviewed the job with me and what they needed in a candidate. Everyone was very kind. It went smoothly! They told me they'd call me the next day to tell me what direction they were going in

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Palm City, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was late like 15 minute because i was lost. I call them and they give me direction to the place. Being late was a no.no. i was question on my strong and my weakness and what my resume said was true. if i can fit to their culture of doing thing and being a family toward them.

Interview Questions

• so, tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring people called me on time, we got few conversation and end it. The person is okay, just the questions were a little tricky, so sometimes I don't understand what was he talking about, and he didn't ask again or give me any feeback .

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Mobile, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Retail Associates position on Tuesday and was called in for an interview the following Monday. The whole process was very quick and easy and the Hiring Manager was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Goodwill?

can you describe a time where you showed great customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

short wait time for interview to begin, friendly beginning very personable people. it was a on the go facility alot of people coming in and out of the room of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelius, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwill (Cornelius, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took place in office. I was asked fairy simple questions like what I know about their company and talked about their mission statement. Manager was very friendly. I was called only a few days later to set up interview after applying online.

Softlines Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Webster, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. Was called not even a day after applying. Not many questions were asked. Was given a tour of the store and warehouse at store while receiving an explanation of position which was longer than interview itself. Was hired on the spot.