Goodwill Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodwill Management Interview Questions

3.2

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill.

Interview

Interview was basic standard interview covering essential functions of the job, Skills, education requirements, and previous experience. After the initial interview a background check was conducted, references were checked, before an offer of employment was made.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills and experience that relates to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Tucson, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Sat down with upper management asked the usual questions, but overall good experience. They wanted to offer the management position to me, but decided against it since I did not have a vehicle. They ended up offering me competitive pay for a cashier position to be promoted later on when I was able to get a vehicle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwill (Dayton, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

The culture in the department I work for is very important to asses. There it is more important if they like you, (perhaps comfortable in after work situations) than if you have a degree, paid your dues, and have recieved accolades for the work that you have done.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do to relax?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodwill in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted via telephone to come in for an interview. I spoke with the Director and Assistant Director. That interview went well then I was called in for two more interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with people with disabilities?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Others should try to negotiate a better salary.