Goodyear Interview Questions in Akron, OH | Glassdoor

3.3

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Five STAR behavioral questions before it ended. I asked to skip two initially, then came back and answered one of them and sat thinking about the last one for probably over a minute, but could not come up with an answer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you had to make a decision without adequate information.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

I spoke with them at my university career fair. They asked me to do an interview on campus the next day, this interview was with me and 3 people were interviewing me. I was called a few days later and they asked me to fly out to Akron, OH for an interview day. Around 50 students were there that day and there were multiple interviews, tours, and info sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience. How would you handle this situation? Also a lot of star questions   Answer Question

Consumer Sales Squad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial panel interview locally after college career fair, interviewed again at corporate headquarters in Ohio. Interview was conducted as a panel, and involved multiple panels. Great lunch afterwards with employees formerly in the position applied for.

Very long wait time for response on an offer.
    Month and a half later, travel expense report still hasn't been processed.

Interview Questions

• All STAR questions, often very poorly worded and unclear.   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Intense hiring/interview process. Initial interview after speaking with a representative at my university's career fair. Next interview was at their headquarters in Akron, Ohio which was an all day ordeal including orientation, and three separate interviews with various members of their organization.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The intern process was very tough but thorough. They asked very specific behavioral questions. There were 4 separate interviews, one on campus and 3 in Akron. I believe this process has changed or will be changing in the future though

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to motivate a group of people that felt distance from a larger group   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

4 30 minute Behavioral interviews during the final interview. Met with finance and accounting staff during the interview. Every interviewer asked the question, "Tell me about yourself?" I interviewed on campus first, then received a phone call to come to the headquarters in Akron.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an on-site where you had to meet with six different people seperatley. It took several hours which seemed a bit much for just an intern position. They also took very long to set up interview times after the initial call and also failed to respond to emails. It was way to in depth for a internship position and was also very un-organized. I was disappointed in my experience because I believed Goodyear to be a great company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough work situation and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I was invited to an on-campus interview after speaking with recruiters at a career fair at my University. I was contacted in a week or so and invited for a second interview at their global headquarters in Akron, OH. Everyone throughout the process was very nice and accommodating. The on-campus interview was with two people and the interview at Akron was 2 interviews but one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

Be prepared for a long process. Hiring is a lower priority for top leaders so no matter what promises are made on speed, it could be weeks between steps or feedback. Goodyear knows it's culture and will highlight the opportunities and challenges which are not to be discounted. The interview will have some focus on experience but the bigger leadership concern is fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to work in a consensus driven culture?   1 Answer

Global Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

after our schools career fair i had an interview with two guys from Goodyear. i love this company and everything that it does. the people were great, the interview was laid back, and they responded to me relatively quickly. the guys that interviewed me were funny and helpful as this was my first interview with anyone. they made me feel comfortable and allowed me to answer the questions truthfully and to my best abilities.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to fix something and how did you do it?   1 Answer