Goodyear Dunlop Tires Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodyear Dunlop Tires Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Tonawanda, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Questions revolved around the general scenario questions. Background review and educational application also. Asked for a copy of my resume and I made sure i introduced myself to the panel of interviewers. Kept eye contact with questioner and also engaged the room when answering. Thanked the panel for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a non-compliant associate?   1 Answer

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Tonawanda, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was never given a formal interiew. I was given the job based on my past performance in a different job. I was the one who suggested the job title to help lessen the burden on other employees who had more responsibility. The only thing that I was asked was if I wanted to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to accept this promotion?   1 Answer

BDC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Akron, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

The application process was very long. After answering a internet add with a resume, I received an email stating I would be contacted. I received an email with a link a week later asking me to complete an evaluation. This was an online form with took approximately 1 hour to complete. After completion nothing happened for about 5 weeks. I was scheduled for a phone interview at 1:00 pm on a Sunday. The interview took 30 minutes with general questions about my resume and work history. The interviewer also suggested I switch job types, which I said migh be possible. After this phone call, I received an email a week later asking me to fill out an online job application. This was another 45 minute task which I completed. One week later I received another email stating the position had been filled.

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviews consist of 3 stage. Firstly, interview with the HR through the phone. Secondly, technical interview with the manager to assess technical competences through online conference and lastly onsite interview at Luxembourg. The overall process takes up to a month until the result has announced.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very long winded interview to work at Goodyear Dunlop.
    About two weeks after I applied online I got a call for a telephone interview for about 30 minutes asking questions about why did you apply, what do you know about the role and my background, ect.

Two weeks later the recruiter called again to book the first interview one week later for just over an hour. They went through my CV and asked behavioural based questions, both interviewers read off prepared notes and appeared very wooded and took notes. They didn't look at me during the interview, both looked down at their notes the entire time I spoke, which made me feel disengaged from the interview,

A week after that they called for a second interview with another manager, which was almost the same as the first. A week later they called for my references and then made me an offer the following week.

In all it took almost 2 and a half months from the time I applied to when I received the offer, way too long.

Interview Questions

• General Behavioural questions, when did you deal with a difficult person, ect   Answer Question

Commercial Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. The first contact is made by phone by the hiring manager, normal questions about your cv. Second one via Skype with the manager responsible of the position. Both HR and manager were very kind, a good thing for the whole company. Even though I didn't get the offer, I had a feedback from the HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; What did you enjoy the most and the least in you university courses; How would you react if you didn't reach your programmed budget?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in February 2016.

Interview

There was a screening call with the HR. Simple questions about my Academic and professional background. It was more a discussion in order to check my match with the role. Questions like "tell me two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses" were also included. After the screening interview I had a phone conference with the direct manager and the supervisor who asked more technical questions related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with VBA?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to use MS Excel formulas and which specifically?   Answer Question
    • What's your level of using Microsoft Access Database?   Answer Question
    • In your previous role as Junior Business Analyst, what were your main responsibilities? How you were conducting the analysis?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Antwerp (Belgium)) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring was outsourced, interviews conducted by interim HR professional, not very personable although to the point, interview was standard no specific interesting questions. After the first round second interview with manager, on first sight very personable, overload with compliments on general knowledge regarding tires or automotive related knowledge. Interview lasted 40 minutes. All questions were listed on a computer screen and were read off the computer. No actual preparation or at least I did not had the feeling the person was interacting in a 'sec' way.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about tires, How much do you think a truck tire costs, what are your strong points and weak points, what is your level of IT knowledge   Answer Question

QTECH Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in May 2012.

Interview

HR and Hiring manager interview one after another. Everyone was very nice and made me comfortable. First, I had to introduce myself first. Then, there was a nice introduction of what Goodyear does in general and challenges of the plant then the job. Finally, the standard exchange of questions focus on behavior.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you deal with stressful situations   1 Answer

Technology Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in July 2009.

Interview

1:1 interview with manager, afterwards with direct boss

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality and how it could be compatible with the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotioation possible