Goodyear Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

I spoke with them at my university career fair. They asked me to do an interview on campus the next day, this interview was with me and 3 people were interviewing me. I was called a few days later and they asked me to fly out to Akron, OH for an interview day. Around 50 students were there that day and there were multiple interviews, tours, and info sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience. How would you handle this situation? Also a lot of star questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodyear

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The intern process was very tough but thorough. They asked very specific behavioral questions. There were 4 separate interviews, one on campus and 3 in Akron. I believe this process has changed or will be changing in the future though

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to motivate a group of people that felt distance from a larger group   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter through on-campus career fair. Was offered an interview the next day. Interview was conducted by two people, one from HR and one from IT. First asked questions talking through my resume followed up by some typical STAR questions. Overall what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

Submitted application to direct supervisor, then submitted application through third-party. After then submitting writing samples, was called for short phone interview. After phone interview came in for a in-person interview. Met with around 5 different team members, and also took and editing test as well as writing test, for total of a 4 hour interview. Then after around a week and a half, got the call to hire, then went back in to take a drug test. Once test was complete, another few weeks for paperwork and testing to process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience in relation to what I would be doing with Goodyear and how it has influenced me. Almost every person asked me this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, took the offer they gave.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, was called to HQ for an on-site interview. Had a team-building and a technical interview.
    Team-building exercise was focused on how you do an activity with a group of people
    Technical Interview was based on your previous work experience and challenges faced by you in the process.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in your task or projects   Answer Question