Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

3.1

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Went through all stages of the interview process with the hiring team, process took about 5 weeks with 1 phone screen, 2 onsite interviews and 1 video interview. Interview was pretty standard and everyone was very professional and open, interview was behavior based questions. What turned me off about the whole process, is that after going through the whole process and being one of the final candidates I never received any feedback about the hiring decision, no phone call, no email, nothing, I even reached out to the person who had been scheduling my interviews to see if there had been any decision made and was told she would have the hiring manager reach out to me, but never got any response. Thought it was a bit unprofessional to have a candidate go through the whole hiring process down to a final interview and not receive even an email saying we have selected another candidate.

Commercial Tire Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoughton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Stoughton, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I took the day off to do this interview. I arrive and find out the manager is out on the road and it will be a phone interview. Also, there are only two of us interviewing and he did not know I was there to be interviewed also. No organization at all and a waste of my time.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

two loops of interview
    1. HR interview. asked about the projects
    2. After two weeks, a Indian Manager interview. asked about technique details. The question included: programming language, Robotics Operating System and 3D printing.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Arduino   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

I spoke with them at my university career fair. They asked me to do an interview on campus the next day, this interview was with me and 3 people were interviewing me. I was called a few days later and they asked me to fly out to Akron, OH for an interview day. Around 50 students were there that day and there were multiple interviews, tours, and info sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience. How would you handle this situation? Also a lot of star questions   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear in February 2017.

Interview

I got an e-mail to provide time slots for a phone interview within a week followed by quick time slot for a phone interview by HR Manager. Discussion was to the point inline with what job qualification requires.

Interview Questions

• Related to work experience in line with job opening.   1 Answer

Consumer Sales Squad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial panel interview locally after college career fair, interviewed again at corporate headquarters in Ohio. Interview was conducted as a panel, and involved multiple panels. Great lunch afterwards with employees formerly in the position applied for.

Very long wait time for response on an offer.
    Month and a half later, travel expense report still hasn't been processed.

Interview Questions

• All STAR questions, often very poorly worded and unclear.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called after a career fair to schedule an in-person interview on campus. Interview was approximately 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions related to their values, and a walk through of my resume. Recruiter made the whole process very easy and comfortable. I was told that I would hear back within a week concerning a decision, but never heard back so that was one negative.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter through on-campus career fair. Was offered an interview the next day. Interview was conducted by two people, one from HR and one from IT. First asked questions talking through my resume followed up by some typical STAR questions. Overall what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a first round interview through my university, they told me they were going to ask 7 behavioral questions that they had asked every other candidate that day. They took notes while I answered the question and gave little to no feedback. The interview was intense

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you successfully gave a formal presentation   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

4 30 minute Behavioral interviews during the final interview. Met with finance and accounting staff during the interview. Every interviewer asked the question, "Tell me about yourself?" I interviewed on campus first, then received a phone call to come to the headquarters in Akron.