Goodyear Chemical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodyear Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail immediately asking me to take an online assessment, after clearing that, got an e-mail the next day asking to schedule a phone interview. Went to the online website and scheduled appointments (looked like some third party company does this for Goodyear). two days later I did the phone interview at the scheduled time. The interviewer clearly mentioned that she will be writing down my answers as I respond. The interviewer went through my resume, education, previous work experience etc., in detail. Then asked me 1 or 2 HR questions regarding leading a team and handling problems. Concluded with some job specific questions, if I had any experience with some job specific functions. Asked me to monitor my e-mail regarding further steps in the process. Has been a week. No response yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience leading a team, that you gained through your previous jobs   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experience troubleshooting process equipment to reduce downtime   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Only technical questions, asked by an assistant, after my response she kept typing and the questions seemed to be selected from some kind of list

Interview Questions

• How to translate technical language to non-technical language   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

1on 1 phone interview.
    One of the question asked is to "Describe a technical term in a non-technical way."