Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Commercial Tire Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoughton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Stoughton, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I took the day off to do this interview. I arrive and find out the manager is out on the road and it will be a phone interview. Also, there are only two of us interviewing and he did not know I was there to be interviewed also. No organization at all and a waste of my time.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Went through all stages of the interview process with the hiring team, process took about 5 weeks with 1 phone screen, 2 onsite interviews and 1 video interview. Interview was pretty standard and everyone was very professional and open, interview was behavior based questions. What turned me off about the whole process, is that after going through the whole process and being one of the final candidates I never received any feedback about the hiring decision, no phone call, no email, nothing, I even reached out to the person who had been scheduling my interviews to see if there had been any decision made and was told she would have the hiring manager reach out to me, but never got any response. Thought it was a bit unprofessional to have a candidate go through the whole hiring process down to a final interview and not receive even an email saying we have selected another candidate.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

two loops of interview
    1. HR interview. asked about the projects
    2. After two weeks, a Indian Manager interview. asked about technique details. The question included: programming language, Robotics Operating System and 3D printing.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Arduino   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear (Parkersburg, WV) in June 2013.

Interview

I was called to set up a day and time to come talk to the store manager. Once I was there I had to wait for an half hour after the interview was suppose to start. Once in the office the service manager did the interview while the store manager sat there and played on his cell phone.

General Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goodyear (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

Easy going, just asked about prior job experience. It was very informal and direct. I got to see the shop and meet/talk with some of the employees. Really enjoyed it all.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fair. The actual job responsibilities did not match the description. Front office expectations did not match actual job. Lack of knowledge on interviewing. Desperate to get a body into the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your Engineering background?   1 Answer

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. In-person interview with panel of three. It was nice to connect with the direct supervisor by phone prior to the in-person panel interview. The in-person panel interview was a pretty standard situational interview.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in November 2013.

Interview

Up to 4 interviews with different chiefs and managers, random questions about past experiences + casual discussions. The interviews are followed by a team building exercise with the other candidates.

Interviews are great because you get the chance to see how the company is structured and to prepare yourself for relevant questions. The team building exercise allows you to show how you deal with collaboration with people that you actually don't know and to demonstrate your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Day to day job may involve repetitive tasks, do you feel comfortable with that?   Answer Question

Maintenance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Topeka, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with Goodyear recruiter. Then a couple weeks later was contacted for on-site. Interviewing team was great honestly made me feel comfortable and they were easy to talk to. By far one of the best interviews I have ever done. Couple weeks was contacted with an offer and accepted.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear in February 2017.

Interview

I got an e-mail to provide time slots for a phone interview within a week followed by quick time slot for a phone interview by HR Manager. Discussion was to the point inline with what job qualification requires.

Interview Questions

• Related to work experience in line with job opening.   1 Answer