Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (New York, NY).

Interview

It was over all a pleasant experience. Interviewer was friendly and welcoming. Basically, there are 2 interviewers during the process and only one of them was asking the questions and replying.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

I was contacted on two separate occasions (2 separate job postings for similar jobs) by a representative from Goodyear's HR Department (Same rep. for both postings). In her voicemail messages, she stated that I had been selected for a phone screening interview and could I please return her phone call at my earliest convenience. On both occasions, I returned the call within 20 minutes and got her voicemail. After 2 days, I left another voicemail, and after 4 days, yet another. The HR Rep. never returned my calls nor answered any of my voicemail messages. Nor did she send me an email or otherwise contact me about these positions. I have inquired about this practice with others in my profession who told me that it is common practice among professionals in this area to just ignore postings from Goodyear, because my experiences are commonplace. I guess that is why I see the same jobs posted over and over again. I consider this to be a highly unprofessional practice considering those that are being ignored are hopeful of potential future employment when receiving the call from HR. Then, to be completely ignored in borderline reprehensible. This practice has also appeared to instill a very unfavorable impression of Goodyear in my profession.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Concord, CA).

Interview

I had to be persistent to get job. I had an initial application interview which led to a drug test, and psychiatric test. I was proactive about the process.

Commercial Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Intense hiring/interview process. Initial interview after speaking with a representative at my university's career fair. Next interview was at their headquarters in Akron, Ohio which was an all day ordeal including orientation, and three separate interviews with various members of their organization.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called after a career fair to schedule an in-person interview on campus. Interview was approximately 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions related to their values, and a walk through of my resume. Recruiter made the whole process very easy and comfortable. I was told that I would hear back within a week concerning a decision, but never heard back so that was one negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter through on-campus career fair. Was offered an interview the next day. Interview was conducted by two people, one from HR and one from IT. First asked questions talking through my resume followed up by some typical STAR questions. Overall what I expected.

Consumer Sales Territory Assignment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

There were four people interviewing me. It was very comfortable. They were very very nice. They started out asking me about why I chose FSU. Then asked me about the experience I had listed on my resume. Next they asked me 4 basic STAR questions. Then they told me to ask them any questions I had. Overall a great experience.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a first round interview through my university, they told me they were going to ask 7 behavioral questions that they had asked every other candidate that day. They took notes while I answered the question and gave little to no feedback. The interview was intense

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you successfully gave a formal presentation   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

4 30 minute Behavioral interviews during the final interview. Met with finance and accounting staff during the interview. Every interviewer asked the question, "Tell me about yourself?" I interviewed on campus first, then received a phone call to come to the headquarters in Akron.

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

all computer process until a interview scheduled. Went in and was interviewed by two people. Relatively quick probably took half hour. Interviewers made situation very comfortable. Left the facility feeling very good about the process and how it went.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked on a team   1 Answer