Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Store Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (North Canton, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. First step was online assesment, after that through the e-mail company invited me to schedule interview... When I arrived at place to partcipate on the interview, store manager was out of the store. I took his business card and tried to set another time for interview, he promised to call me back.... but no responses... finally, I scheduled interview via customer support team representative. During the interview, manager didn't asked any questions about job which I applied , just few questions about previous employment history and education.

As I understood from conversation, employees is not necessary asset for managers at GoodYear company, they take care only about sale goals. Sadly, but true.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

The person who interviewed me took phone calls during the interview and the 2nd person who helped interview me would barely look at me or speak to me. Neither seemed interested in what I had to say. I was told I would get a call from a higher up within 2 weeks. I received the email turning me down in 2 days.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from HR the next morning. Set up time with HR for phone interview. Completed a Phone interview. HR called next day to set up onsite interview. Onsite interview and tour of the facility.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Questions about what you have done with cars. and general questions for a brief background check. and also questions about what you want to do in the future. what do you wish to do later part of your life.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an on-site where you had to meet with six different people seperatley. It took several hours which seemed a bit much for just an intern position. They also took very long to set up interview times after the initial call and also failed to respond to emails. It was way to in depth for a internship position and was also very un-organized. I was disappointed in my experience because I believed Goodyear to be a great company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough work situation and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I was invited to an on-campus interview after speaking with recruiters at a career fair at my University. I was contacted in a week or so and invited for a second interview at their global headquarters in Akron, OH. Everyone throughout the process was very nice and accommodating. The on-campus interview was with two people and the interview at Akron was 2 interviews but one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Met at Career fair and was asked to do an interview the next day. Interview was only 30 minutes and pretty straight forward. Questions were mostly behavioral in nature. Not any technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when a group member was not carrying their weight and how you reacted.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

Be prepared for a long process. Hiring is a lower priority for top leaders so no matter what promises are made on speed, it could be weeks between steps or feedback. Goodyear knows it's culture and will highlight the opportunities and challenges which are not to be discounted. The interview will have some focus on experience but the bigger leadership concern is fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to work in a consensus driven culture?   1 Answer

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Lubbock, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Uses the STAR method for the interview process. They ask questions about problems in work and how did you fix them. Goodyear was overall a really good experience. You will be interview with two people which trade off asking you questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were in a difficult situation and you fixed it?   Answer Question

Global Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

after our schools career fair i had an interview with two guys from Goodyear. i love this company and everything that it does. the people were great, the interview was laid back, and they responded to me relatively quickly. the guys that interviewed me were funny and helpful as this was my first interview with anyone. they made me feel comfortable and allowed me to answer the questions truthfully and to my best abilities.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to fix something and how did you do it?   1 Answer