Goodyear Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Flemington, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I found the job in an online job search. I completed an application online and attached my updated resume. Once the picked out my application they had me take an online test multiple choice with various scenarios and different ways to handle them. Soon after completing the online test I received a call from the storm manager to schedule a one on one interview. During the interview I was given a web site to fill out and physical ability statement and background check consent.

Interview Questions

• Questions with regard to my resume and my experience. Next he asked questions about my current employer and my reasons for leaving. We went over the hypothetical situations and management style. He went over the job requirements, schedule and current staff. He asked me about my job expectations and work availability. We discussed my desired compensation and current bonus structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial offer in interview was too low. Made counter at interview. Interviewer consulted with management and got back to me that evening.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodyear

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

You applied, then do some things on the computer, then face to face interview. I had to take a long personality and skills test. It was OK but long.

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear (Parkersburg, WV) in June 2013.

Interview

I was called to set up a day and time to come talk to the store manager. Once I was there I had to wait for an half hour after the interview was suppose to start. Once in the office the service manager did the interview while the store manager sat there and played on his cell phone.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Huntington, WV) in May 2013.

Interview

kinda worthless because the service manager did the interview while the store manager sat there and never said a word.... The service manager was not that great with doing the inter view,..

Anonymous Employee in Levittown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Levittown, PA) in October 2008.

Interview

Online application. Followed by phone interview. This led to a one on one interview with store manager and district manager. Asked the usual generic questions. Then I was given tour of facility. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you found a co-worker under the influence on the job, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear (Denver, CO) in December 2007.

Interview

Corprate. Management interview. Then sent to store to see manager for interview then was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, need to now your job and be high on what you want for salary, but try to not tell poss employer what you want till they want you, Sell your self and then hit them AFTER SALE.