Goodyear Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2016

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with district manager, then in store interview with district. Followed up with another phone interview with a head who covers the west half of USA and Hawaii. Then another conversation with district. Then a UA, then a hair test, so prepare to lose some hairs, for store managers you do a hair test, that we found out about after the UA was sent. Altogether a slow process, from application, almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever terminated someone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Goodyear

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Be very plesant and outgoing. SMILE. Looking for friendly people but no come across as a fraud. Think about how a customer feels when first meeting you. What is your first impression, are you trusting? Dress professional, but not a suit. NO sneakers or jeans. Ask lots of questions about job and possible tour of facility where you'll work.

Interview Questions

• How much do have to know about auto service and tires? What kind of training?   Answer Question