Google Account Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Google Account Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.2

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

1 X telephone screening and then 4 X onsite interviews. All interviewers extremely nice although typing notes onto laptops can be off putting. Questions varied from personality-based, to cognitive ability (the quirky questions!) to more role related stuff.

Interview Questions

• How many hairs are there on a dog?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Completed an online application and had an initial phone interview. The phone interview was pretty standard - educational background, professional experience, how you deal with difficult situations etc. I was invited for an in-person interview with someone from HR, which was immediately followed by an interview/question time with a couple current employees. The interview questions were also standard, apart from a couple brain teasers thrown in.

Interview Questions

• How many people are connected to the internet right now?   4 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Google in August 2014.

Interview

Through friend's referral. Made it through first two rounds. First with Hr in India then with Hiring Manager. Very informal and relaxed atmosphere. Asked about CV and pitch sales for adword product.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

7 interviews, very casual (too casual and not really detailed enough to derive serious insight). Interviewers often late and disorganised. Wait for decision several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Expected whacky Google questions but they were mostly stock. One interviewer asked basic questions regarding popular science. Expect they are looking for technical knowledge and interest in science regardless of the position.   Answer Question