Google Adwords Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Adwords Associate Interview Questions

3.5

Adwords Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview is divided into 3 parts.
1-Is the HR round who mainly focus on your communication skills.
2-Is the written test which is to test your analytical skills.
3-Is with the manager which focuses on your communication and analytical skills.
Tip- If you are new try to represent that you are a good learner and try to present that what you have done in past you are aware of the nitty-gritties.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the work profile in my previous organization?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Adwords Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Google (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 phone screens (1 with recruitment and 1 with team member) and 2 on-site interviews ( with 2 managers). Roughly 30mins/interview.Everyone was very friendly, even though the questions were not easy. Lots of questions about experience, no question such as "what are your 3 qualities and weaknesses". Very interested in what I was doing outside of work.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you faced a challenge at work and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Adwords Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    Telephone interview - (brief) 10 -15 mins
    2 rounds of Interview with googlers through Hangout : approximately 30-45 minutes each
    Each round focused on personality as well as technical, quantitative knowledge.
    Thinking on feet as well as good numerical ability

Grilling and challenging interview process.

Interview Questions

• Case Study- on google adwords
      Best achievement till date
      Tell me something about yourself
      1 Answer

Adwords Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

First call from recruiter followed by a presential interview. Another interview with the team leader. 4 days to develop a case, then 4 judges.
    Very rude people playing a indifferent role. Not paying attention to your case, humiliating people. Offensive because you take the back exit, violating ALL dignity and human rights!

Interview Questions

• I had to develop a case for Adwords   2 Answers

Adwords Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2012.

Interview

I experienced 13 rounds of interview both from US and China team. It wasn't hard as questions from different people were almost the same. You just be yourself and make the conversation friendly and that's enough. The only concern is you have to overtake the time difference and be fully awake to answer the phone call. :)

Adwords Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied as a new grad through online application form. Process took roughly about 3 months overall. At first they consider me for other role but refused me. Later on, they contacted me once again and proposed this position instead. All interviewers are senior managers within Sales department. They are all professional and listened very well to me during the entire process.

Adwords Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google in May 2011.

Interview

i had a phone screening, then 2 sets of 5 interviews afterward. There was also a test. It felt like they had people assigned to different roles - good cop, bad cop kinda thing.

They asked a lot about my ability to work on teams and my personality. They asked how I would deal with customers in different situations. They want to hear you are a self starter and hard working. The are also just looking for generally smart people.

Be sure to reference work you have done in the past, especially when it was with difficult coworkers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to optimize a fake account.

I was also asked many situational interview questions. Name a time when you were a leader, etc...
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to come onsite for a face to face interview. Everyone was very laid back and very nice. The office was very cool and playful. The interviewers mainly asked a lot of IQ questions to test how one thinks. The interview lasted for about 5 hours including lunch. I heard back from recruiter in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls fill up a school bus?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

This was the first phone interview where they went over why I wanted to apply and a few other basic questions before asking some hypothetical questions where they want me to showcase my thought process.

Interview Questions

• You are tasked with cleaning all of the windows in a city. How would you estimate the number of windows you will need to clean?   Answer Question
    • You need to create an online music service. How would you go about building the service?   Answer Question

Adwords Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Lot of stress on privacy issues and focussed mainly on how to solve them. Discussed in depth about various google products like gmail,adwords,blogger etc.
    The interviewer was mainly testing how i could handle problems related to spamming, phishing etc....all the possible solutions i can come up with..
    Questions were also asked about my projecct.

Interview Questions

• What are the possible solutions that you can think of to tackle various phishing and spamming attacks.   1 Answer