Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions

3.4

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

There were four interviews. First three were HR based. Last one was slightly difficult

Interview Questions

• Estimation question. They looked how I processed data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I took up the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Was a very different experience.
    Questions to test your thinking skills and communication

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - Phone screen, broad general behavioral questions, Interview Manager, Interview, Team members x 3. Possibly higher ups.

Interview Questions

• None. Just know yourself and be ready to explain everything in a very organized and confident manner. The key is to understand their business, identify possible holes, have your own original ideas, and be able to massage your past skills and experiences to stir everything up into a beautiful, Googly cocktail that the manager and your teammate wants.   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

1. Written Test - Math, English and one essay
    2. Three Rounds of Interviews

Interview Questions

• How would you convince your grandmother to use Google Adwords   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Interview

A written test was conducted, with basic maths, logic and verbal ability questions. It was an elimination round, after which three interviews were held, on the same day with three different interviewers. On the basis of these and the CV, a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How would we calculate the number of internet users in India, with minimum information?   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

Long and tedious interview process starting with the usual aptitude tests and a lot of personal interviews later on.

AdWords Representative Interview

Interview

The Google team had come as on campus recruiters. The representatives gave a brilliant Pre-Placement Talk. Then there was an aptitude test followed by a number of interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• They asked really technical questions about adwords which were not that difficult in the beginning but became so, later on as the interview progressed.   Answer Question

Adword Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1st round was an aptitude test. The results of the aptitude test were announced after about a month. The next round was a personal interview. We were told that there will be around 3 rounds of personal interview rounds after which, if selected, they will get back to us after our CV was reviewed by Google staffs globally.

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google in October 2012.

Interview

Two 45 minutes phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Common ancestor of two nodes in a binary tree, not binary search tree
      2. OO Design: Design a Cache system
      Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Google (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty nice and holistic

Interview Questions

low compensation and job profile