Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions

3.4

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google in November 2011.

Interview

the process had three stages
1. they had a presentation in the starting stating the job profile,salary, perks, working environment
2. written test
3. 1-1 interview

Other Interview Reviews for Google

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Google (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty nice and holistic

Interview Questions

low compensation and job profile

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Initially we were asked to write 2 essays on topics given to us. A month later the shortlisted candidates were scheduled for 1:1 interviews on campus. There were 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews with continuous eliminations at the end of each each round. A month later the final list of selected candidates went through phone interview and subsequently we were asked to send across our certificates for verification. We were told that a background check would happen in the coming days and if all goes well we will be offered the job. After a month of painful waiting I finally received the job confirmation call from HR asking me to pick a joining date from the 2 dates they provided. This is how my journey in Google commenced :)

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your leadership qualities and how you succeeded as a leader ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

At entry level there is no scope to negotiate.

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google in January 2010.

Interview

Too long and lengthy. It took 90 days for the entire process to be completed. Needed a lot of patience as far as communication is concerned. They took long to come back with the feedback and about the next phase of interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the age difference between me and my peers?   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google in December 2009.

Interview

very long

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google in April 2009.

Interview

Recently interviewed in Googleplex,

first there is a phone interview questions are only to cross check if you are the person they are looking for but just a few basic questions.
    After that they invited to a 1:1 interview. I'm waiting for the confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever managed a Google Adwords Campaign.   1 Answer

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2006 by four different people over a period of two hours. They were a mix between very nice, alright and a bit dour. In fact the attitude of the latter person made me think I didn't get the job but in the end I got an offer. The questions were very repetitive across the board. My understanding is that they now sometimes ask abstract cognitive knowledge questions also but this was after my time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent, I was an entry-level employee at this point.

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Google in June 2008.

Interview

The interview was long. Three different people asked me the same questions three different times. It was intimidating. One of the interviewers was younger than me, but had started with the company from the get-go. She seemed very officious. The Complex was lovely, though. I know some people that now work there and while the pay is decent, they work hellacious hours.

Interview Questions

• In this hypothetical crisis situation, how would you handle it?   2 Answers

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

a very unique way of interviewing which will test you in all possible ways.

Interview Questions

• How many buses are there in Hydrabad?   3 Answers