Google Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

3.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen, followed by multiple video calls across various offices. The whole process took 3 weeks from start to finish and was quite straightforward

Interview Questions

• A roulette brainteaser. Most of the questions were more relevant to the job, though.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google in December 2016.

Interview

After an employee referral I jumped on a Google Hangout to talk to a Product Marketing Manager where we had a casual conversation and he got to ask me a couple of questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you've been analytical   2 Answers

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Great support from the recruitment team. First interview was a cognitive abilities test. Still not sure what that means. Questions were straightforward about myself, the position, and the company. Lasted 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I converted to full-time from an APMM summer internship, so I had three interviews in total: 2 to get into the internship program and 1 exit interview. I received my offer 3 weeks after the final day of my internship. All candidates go through three rounds of hiring committee, an exhaustive process. No one person can ever make a hiring decision on their own, which is a pretty cool institution in my opinion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went it after applying online. Took about one week for someone to reply back for an interview. Went to their mountain view office and was warmly greeted. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes. After waiting a week, I unfortunately did not get the position. The pleasant process was very nice.

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Very nice people to interview with, straightforward with behavioral and some marketing questions. It was an experience that I enjoyed very much and made me want to work at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to solve an ambiguous problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

applied online. Two 30min, back-to-back video interviews. Asked to do a third interview afterwards. Took a decent amount of time to hear back after first two interviews, then needed to schedule third interview, and then took a few weeks to hear back after third interview

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I did a brief screening with HR and the lady was lovely. I was then set up with a phone interview with someone in the marketing department. This experience was horrible. For a company that claims to be innovative and creative, my questions were asked off a list and the interviewer made no effort to make me think otherwise. He seemed bored and disinterested.

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

It took over 4 months for them to actually finish the interview process. It was a total of 6 interviews with different levels of the marketing department. A lot of behavioral and fit questions some market sizing.

Interview Questions

• If you could start a company with $1,000,000 right now what would it be? and why?   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I applied for the google BOLD internship online. Google is notorious for being extremely slow in responding, so even though I applied in December, I did not get a response until late January. After that the process was quick, and I was invited for 2 phone interviews, back to back. The main takeaway, is that, pursuing an internship at Google is a long process, and you have to be ready for multiple steps, multiple interviews, and a ton of prepwork.

Interview Questions

• My 2nd interview was especially difficult and involved tech field related questions, despite the fact that this is a marketing internship position. Be prepared to show off your nerdy side. I focused way too much on marketing/ad campaigns and case/quant questions, and didn't read enough on tech blogs to answer some tricky questions.   Answer Question