Google Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Business Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Google

3.5

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I met with an on campus recruiter and was invited to apply for this position later that year. After submitting my application, I was notified that I was selected for an interview. I had two separate phone interviews with people from google, not necessarily in the position that i was interviewing for. One of the men who interviewed me was from the IT department. Both were from California though. Interview questions weren't about your experience or what to add to Google, they were all really random but analyzed how you think. Didn't get an offer but they let me know the next day which was great - didn't make you sweat it. Still think highly of the company.

Interview Questions

• How many ways can you think of to find a needle in a haystack? How many haircuts do you think happen in America every year?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google in May 2013.

Interview

All process took about 2 month. I applied online for Business Associate Internship and next day in the morning I got reply about setting time we could talk. In 5 days after this I had first phone interview with HR from London for 15 minutes where she was asking me a typical questions (Tell me about yourself?, etc). I think it's just to check if you are adequate person. In 4 hours after interview I had got message that I am moving to the next step. Every time they ask you about most convenience time to talk. Next stage was with my future manager. Questions were about my skills. In the end of interview he told me once that I should come to office to discuss more details. I was very glad because I understand that this is a good sign. I came to office in one week and had interview with one of my future college from my team. Interview was about 1 hour. A lot of basic questions, question about your knowledge of e-commerce in you country, most popular online stores in your country but in general it wasn't very hard.
    After this I was waiting for 2 weeks for their decision. And in 14 days I got a "Congratulations message" My internship started in 3 weeks after this message.

I would recommend to everybody who is applying to prepare S-T-A-R method interview's answers (research in internet). Just recall in your mind and put in your notebook 5 different situations from your experience about: problem solving, leadership skills, team works skills, technical skills, difficult situation. Just believe, with these 5 samples you will be ready for all steps of interviewing process. And of course show your passion about technology and your desire to contribute own ideas to the company. You can do it. Good luck

Interview Questions

• What things you are proud the most?   Answer Question
    • What is your thesis in university?   Answer Question
    • How you handle with situation when your college will ask you about help but you have your own project with tomorrow's deadline and don't have time to help him?   1 Answer

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

The process started with an online application (October) and then I had two phone interviews with managers (January). It was a very pleasant process. Interviewers were nice and made me feel at ease. However, the interview was not easy at all.

Interview Questions

• First Interview
      • Why have you chosen to apply to Google?
      • What are the features of a leader according to you?
      • Who has been a leader for you in your life?
      • Please tell me about the 3 most important hi-tech market trends and corroborate it with quantitative and qualitative evidence.
      • Could you describe Adwords and its main features?
      • How would you sell Adwords to a SME and to a multinational? What are the differences?
      • Tell me about a team project that went particularly well and one that went particularly badly.
      • Tell me about a time in which you challenged your ethics and how you reacted.

Second Interview
      • Please tell me how you would make an online marketing plan for a movie for children.
      • Pick an innovative hi-tech product that you like and tell me why.
      • Tell me how you would sell this product online. Briefly tell me your marketing plan and the concrete instruments you would use and timing.
      • How would you measure the performance of a website?
      • What value added would you bring to Google in terms of soft skills, hard skills and experience.   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 managers ( 2 of them were from my future team, 1 was absolutely independent). The room was full of positive mood and that was a main reason why I enjoyed this interview.

Interview Questions

• Part of questions was about my previous experience, skills and my motivation. Another part - cases about how Google earn money, how I would affect the profitability, etc.   Answer Question