Google Contract Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Contract Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Recruiter( Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had an on site interview through employee referral. Had two 30 min back to back interviews. Both interviewers asked pretty standard questions. Mostly about my recruiting experience. The steps I have taken to improve the process at my current position. Questions such as, what skills are needed for some of the positions I fill at my current role. What do you think a CS Degree consists of? No brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a Computer Science degree consists of ( the courses)   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Contract Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

a recruiter from google contacted me by email, and scheduled a phone interview. a decision post the initial phone interview was made within 2 wks.

Technical Recruiter (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied through an agency, it was a 12 month contract role with Google. Was told after 2 days that they want to arrange a face to face interview.
    2 onsite interview with lead recruiters. Followed by a telephone interview with another recruiter the next day. They gave me a decision the next day.
    As this was a contract role they moved very quickly.
    Asked questions about my experience, sourcing techniques etc. Also few scenario based questions and how will I react in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Google? What kind of technical roles do we recruit for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate as they offered me what I asked.