Google Creative Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Creative Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Google

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Google (San Francisco, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Smooth. I went through two calls before getting called in for an in-person interview. I submitted a portfolio of my creative work to compliment the interview process (highly recommend). .......

Interview Questions

• Questions pertained to my previous work experience, my goals within the company, and what my strengths are.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter. Video and in person interviews with 4 different people (a mixture of future co-workers / managers and role related interviewers. Overall the process were very buttoned up, professional yet friendly and not as scary as it seems from the outside.

Interview Questions

• Questions were as expected. I’ve gotten pre-read material that explains the interview process for a business role. All questions were role related. The people were all very nice, easy to talk to and while some of the questions were someone hard to answer like ‘what would I invest in if I would be able to pick a lane for Google” (paraphrasing) it was clear there were no wrong answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a fast, intensive qualitative interview process with four separate interviewers back to back over the course of four hours. One from a person who would be my direct report, one from my direct report's boss, one from HR and one peer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you creatively solved a problem at work.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruiters set expectations and prepared me for the battery of interviews, with sample questions and how it would work. Pretty efficient and well-done. The odd part were the interviews themselves - only 30 minutes without room to go over and little eye contact during. Many of the people apologized in advance that, on their end, the paperwork is so onerous that they have to take notes while they talk but even with that disclaimer, it was incredibly cold and unprofessional. Afterwards, there was very little feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you created a novel solution to solve a work-related problem
      How do you think the digital advertising world will change in the next 3 years?   2 Answers