Google Front End Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Front End Development Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

3.6

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and we set up a phone screening for the position. Next step in the process, I had another phone interview with an engineer from the team. He asked me an algorithm question and to show him how to write the function using google docs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Recruiter contacted first. Explained hiring process. Then scheduled collaborative phone interview with google docs access. First technical phone interview they asked design algorithm for tic-tac-toe.
    After that onsite interview. I did not clear the technical phone interview. Overall experience was good. Recruiters are very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It's was a workshop with 2 more guys. I had a phone screen, first 10 min the interviewer tell about what we should do. Then he gave us a task, and we solve it in google docs. Talk about what we think, the way how to solve

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

One Google recruiter contacted me, and we did an quick talk about my background, interest and their requirement. Then the recruiter contacted me to ask reference from anyone who may know me and is working in Google. After a week, I did an phone interview with an engineer. The phone interview is very easy, and it took about 45 minutes to solve a programming challenge and answer some questions. Two weeks after the phone interview, I did an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes 5 rounds with 6 engineers and one lunch with another engineers.

Interview Questions

• Design a webpage which can auto post new posts when you reach the bottom of the page by using javascript. So you may use AJAX and some javascript event listeners. But, they do not require you remember the functions names, it will be great as long as you can describe your thought and design.   Answer Question

Front End Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Good communication, interesting techniques used that makes you think more about your skills. The process involved 5 interviews in an afternoon which was intense but saves messing with second interviews or getting the wrong person.

The interviews included general chats, non job related puzzles, on demand coding and a prior submitted coding project.

Interview Questions

• Write how you would code a web page using a white board and explain what you are doing over a video phone.   1 Answer