Google Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Google

3.5

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Onsite interview with 3 people, then one more phone call with the hiring manager, all over the course of 2 months. One the interviews were complete I worked with the recruiter to assemble a "packet". That is, detailed information on all my prior work and leadership experiences that was submitted to the Google hiring committee along with the interview write-ups.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google in April 2013.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and a onsite interview (was done from a remote Google office using Google+ hangout). The process and interviews were difficult and unusual but clear, informative and logical. it included a sales mock up pitch via the phone which is the hardest stage. You do need to understand the industry and local market and be up to date with related technologies.

Interview Questions

• How would you know if a customer is truly interested in what you are selling?   Answer Question
    • What advise would you give to a friend that is about to launch an online supermarket business?   Answer Question
    • How would you plan a 50.000 Euro marketing budget of asos using Google products?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a very good offer and accepted it!