Google Google Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

3.1

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Google Technical Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

The phone interviews were easy and regular PMP questions . There was no technical rounds there
    The on-site interview had algorithms and database questions . Know your complexities and how to derive it.
    Remaining rounds were program management and make sure you know how to chart out a project plan. Keep a plan skeleton handy.
    My SWE round was quite tough .I am yet to hear back on the offer. Most likely I failed due to SWE round

Interview Questions

• which sorting algos are there and their complexities .compare sorting algos and explain how the complexity was derived   Answer Question
    • how do you sort a million integers efficiently   Answer Question

Google Engineering Practicum Interview

Interview

Two back to back 45-min interviews, code on Google Docs, each had 2 questions. Questions were of LeetCode easy level. They did pay attention to correct syntax, closing brackets, etc.

Interview Questions

• Check for valid parentheses.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Google in August 2017.

Interview

Went through three rounds. First round the interviewee spoke too fast and most of the questions were neither business related nor technical. The technical round was completely irrelevant to the actual technological principles and more rather operations of sales.

Interview Questions

• Very vague sales/demand questions and veey basic iaas vs paas.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Google (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied through college recruiter and was invited to the Google local office for the interview. I had two interviews and the question was simple enough for a freshman candidate. The first interviewer was interactive and gave me feedbacks regarding the code. The second interviewer was reserved, he gave me questions and sat in the corner of the room and started doing his work. I give the overall experience negative only because of the second interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Python Dictionary Question. Easy Hashmap question   1 Answer

Creative Writer - Google Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

First I had Recruiter contact and then I had quick phone screening. And then I had interviews with the team to share my experience and get to know my creative abilities.

Interview Questions

• Write responses as a crazy professor and a nice concierge.
      Question 1) How are you? 2) I am bored 3) Do I look old? etc.   1 Answer

Google BOLD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Google in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November and received an email in January about them starting to look through the applications. I then received an email in February telling me that I was matched with a team at Google that I would be an candidate for (biggest relief getting this email). The recruiter then is your direct contact and you can ask any questions. My recruiter was really helpful and very nice.Also, it does not take them long to respond to your emails. I really loved that. They will provide you with everything that you could possibly think of, and want you to succeed. I was then scheduled for two 30 minute back-to-back interviews for a Friday with two Google employees apart of the team they thought I would be great for. My advice for the interview would be to just be yourself, let your personality come through, and relax so you are able to hear the questions and answer them to the best of your ability. I was glad to hear of an offer that next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA but they give you prep material. If you take advantage of it and really prepare, you will be fine.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed through a phone screen. Interviewers follow standard protocol (question on resume, coding question, question for interviewer). The 2 interviews were back to back, and done through a phone call and a shared Google Docs document. Remember to fix up your autocorrect settings for the documents before the interview starts!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in december, actually the last day. I got an email in january telling me I was selected for the interview and squeduled 2 weeks later. Yesterday, actually. They ask me an easy code reading questions and the second interview was to solve a problem. I am waiting for the results :) Dont be nervous!

Google Engineering Practicum Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google in January 2017.

Interview

filled the online application. Wrote five different essays all interested in getting to know you. Submitted my resume. tried to write a lot about myself. after some weeks got contacted by a recruiter to schedule an interview and I am currently waiting and preparing well for the interview. That's it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an email saying that I was going to be interviewed about a month later. Scheduled it out and it went great. Talk about your resume and a few personal stuff then you write some code based on what they ask you. Dont worry if you mess up they help you out.