Google Legal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Legal Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter a month after submitting my resume. I was very excited to have an interview, and then the Recruiter strung me along for a good 2 weeks and then emailed me that they had moved on in the process. Poor form, Google, poor form. If you do not intend to interview candidates, it's probably best to not have them submit a Google form with interview times. Also, the "hiring committee" made the decision, and just used the Recruiter as a messenger. Sucks to be the Recruiter.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

1) Applied online through Google career site, 2) recruiter send me an email to set up appointment, and 3) phone screening with recruiter regarding the position. The phone screening was straight forward. No difficult questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the authorization to work in the United States?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Applied online (no reference), got an email asking to schedule a phone screen two weeks later. Phone screen was very casual and enjoyable. Two weeks later got a call to schedule onsite interviews. Flew out to Mt. View, CA. A week after that. Met with 6 people total of three interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

15 minute phone interview with HR followed by a 30 minute phone interview with a legal assistant at Google. Pretty standard 15 minute phone screen where they ask why you applied and why you'd fit in, what your skill sets are, etc.

30 minute phone interview asked similar questions followed by some hypothetical "what ifs"

Interview Questions

• When was a time you felt uncomfortable at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person on site, and final phone interview. On site was three rounds, 30 minutes each. Met with 6 people for the on-site interview and with one person for the final round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you held an unpopular opinion   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

2 interviews. First one was about 30 minutes long, and second one was 30 minutes long. Both with managers of the department. Basic questions about why I want to work there, about my background and experience. Also given some hypotheticals about the job and how I would handle certain situations. Interviewers were very nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

• What is a legal issue about Google that you have seen lately in the news and why did it catch your attention?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

asked about resume during the pre phone screening
    had three interviews after that: one group interview, one on-site interview and follow up phone interview.
    I think the hardest questions were those situational type questions where there is no right answer. The one that threw me off was: what do you like to do in your free time...that you haven't told us and is not in your resume/cover letter.

Interview Questions

• You really have to know the company inside out, along with current events   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen that was pretty standard. Recruiter asked general questions about my experience while in college and why I was interested in the position. Then a second round general interview that asked more analytical questions. A week later I had an on-site one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

For the Legal Assistant Position, I had a phone screen with a recruiter, sent in two writing samples, and then had a Google Hangout Interview with the Legal Team at the MTV office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with three different people. It seemed a little uncoordinated considering they asked similar questions if not the same. The worst part is I could't tell how I did. The three people seemed very animated, however I was extremely nervous.