Google Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Google

10,358 Interview Reviews

3.3

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google in July 2019.

Interview

Had first conversation with recruiter who scheduled a follow-up for the technical PM interview. Also was helpful during the process in getting me prepared for the first product case interview with PM employee.

Interview with PM started about 20 minutes late and so was rushed. Got asked 2 questions; one PM case and a statistics/data/measurement question. I heard back within a week that I wasn't moving forward.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Google (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

They were testing my experience and skills, but the recruiter also told me about the role and the hiring process. There are 4 rounds of interview and after that, all your information is reviewed by the Google community. It was an amazing experience. It helped me with the following interviews.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter said she read all the information about my professional skills, but she was interested to know more about myself.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2019.

Interview

first interview is about background with HR, and next one is talking with future coworker by call, both are within 30 min. second one is asked about your own business idea and solution.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite service   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Standard interview process: phone interviews followed by onsite interviews. The technical interviews were not difficult but not easy for sure. After clearing the phone interviews they will invite for on-site interview.

SAP SD Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Lengthy, but first HR interview was good.
    Questions are related to business Analysis, and work done in the past. But not SAP relevent, given the company size, SAP seems to be a smaller potion. However it was interesting, but seemed a bit lengthy .

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked to describe a scenario , and project i have done in the past, using the business analyst knowledge, such as describing with concepts such as user stories.   Answer Question

Associate Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Nairobi (Kenya)) in April 2019.

Interview

Based in Nairobi, the interview was an intern position interviewed by 2 Google country heads. Comprised of 3 phone interviews followed by a committee review. The process was a bit slow due to interviewers being busy in some other work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in working on an unstructured environment   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The process took over 7 months from initial recruiter call to the on-site interview. Even with an internal referral, the process dragged on and was very exhausting. Several phone screens, 3 video calls with several teams and then (2) on-sites interview. After the initial on-site, I was invited back for a follow/up on-site about three weeks later. I am told this is very rare but surprisingly the recruiter mentioned I was being invited back to interview for a more senior position because they thought my interview went very well and it should have been for a higher position. I was pretty exhausted after interviewing for over 7 months that my excitement about Google faded a bit. I met with so many Google employees, and got a true feel about my career trajectory with the team I was going to be placed with. After some negotiations back and off with the recruiter, I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical for the role being interviewed. I can’t share specifics due to NDA   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Google in June 2019.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter from Google's Austin office. The recruiter talked 99% of the phone screen and was completely disinterested in my career goals and interests. The interview process was discussed and I was asked to apply online and then give times for a technical phone screen. I applied and followed up with the recruiter with times to do a technical. The recruiter ignored me after this and even after another follow up email. Watch out for Google recruiters from the Austin office! Very unprofessional and disappointing.

SWE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Pretty standard, took a few weeks but my recruiter was very helpful throughout the process. Ultimately did not take the position but may reconsider the offer and life at Google in the future.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

6 rounds of interview all cleared, still hiring committee reject with no no explanation....they asked all the details from you without Sharing any single details or feedback. It’s one way street

Interview Questions

• Give me example where you have to provide -ve feedback to your tram   Answer Question