Google Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.4

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Had two interviews for first round.
    Had one interview for the second round and got rejected.

Prepare for product and design questions as well as back-of-the-envelope estimation questions.

I learned a lot, and it was a positive experience. This is a very competitive position.

Associate Account Strategist (SBM Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of days after for an interview. The 20-minute video call interview was rescheduled once. I was contacted two days after the interview, and found out that I did not make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging situation and how you solved it. Other questions were mainly about my previous positions, future plans and educations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Google came to my university and I gave the recruiters my resume, then they emailed me and asked me to come in for an interview. It was a quick one with a Senior Product Manager who seemed to like me, and took notes while I wrote on the board.

Staffing Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google in October 2016.

Interview

The screening was pretty basic, with questions regarding your background and why you're interested. The phone interview was challenging. Very open-ended questions with no "correct" way to solve them. I made sure to to verbalize my whole thought process with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Situations about how you would solve the problem   1 Answer

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Great support from the recruitment team. First interview was a cognitive abilities test. Still not sure what that means. Questions were straightforward about myself, the position, and the company. Lasted 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a recruiter contacting me from a previous application. Initial phone screen interview was 2 questions - one estimation and one product driven.

Next was 4 onsite interviews, 3 in the morning, 1 after lunch. Those questions were product, estimation, and vision for Google.

After that was a writing assessment, which was sent out 2 weeks after the above. They gave me 3 days to finish it, but they say try not to spend more than 2 hours on it.

Finally I had an interview with Brian Rakowski, the head of the APM program. That was some resume questions and a product question. Very laid back interview, not intimidating.

Associate Staffing Channels Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied online through the Google Careers website. I was contacted by a recruiter and then followed that with a 15 minute phone screening. I was moved to the next round which was a longer 45min-1hour phone interview. Then I was moved on to an onsite interview which lasted 3 hours.

Associate Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then had a phone screening (brief interview), two back to back phone interviews, then two back to back in person interviews. Then, your application is submitted to a committee review stage, and a final decision is made.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral based questions as well as some critical thinking questions involving the role. I signed an NDA, so I will not disclose specifics.   Answer Question

Associate Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 phone interviews (30 minutes each), 2 onsite interview (one 2v1, one 1v1), hiring committee. Unfortunately, I did not make it past the onsite interviews. Recruiters quick to return decisions within one week. They are helpful in sending information for your 2 phone interviews. I was kind of thrown off on my onsite 2v1 interview. I thought it would been more product knowledge but it wasn't and increased my nerves. Experience for an individual is different. Don't rely solely on Glassdoor for interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA so cannot discuss questions but can say its mainly product knowledge, hypothetical situations, behavioral. They want to see how you think..   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews to discuss overall company, background, competition, responsibilities, day to day culture, upward progression, salary and bonus ranges, special benefits provided by Google. What makes google a great place to work and why people want to work there