Google Interview Questions in Israel | Glassdoor

Google Interview Questions in Israel

Interviews at Google

3.3

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Good professional interviews, but each is weeks apart. A process which is relevant imo for people already working or who are keen to work for Google and only for Google

Softwre Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone call from recruiter
    5 technical interviews
    1 behavioral interview.
    It was cool from the recruiter who helped to prepare,
    But the interview themselves was super hard , they brought 4 dynamic programming programing and was so tense and impossible to do code and algorithm solving in 45 min.

Interview Questions

• you have an array. and you have the option to take either the last number or the first number at each step.
      you need to find algorithm such that at k given iteration you have the maximum sum.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

remote phone call/google meet invite during which i was asked questions. a little hard to keep track of, should have used a shared doc in retrospect as it was hard to follow the answers i gave the interviewer without it

Interview Questions

• describe 3 products i like to use every day   1 Answer

Customer Engineer Interview

Interview

I have been contacted by a recruiter. After a short introduction she scheduled a meeting with the CE team leader. He called on time to tell me we have to meet later that day and we setup a new time. He hasn’t called. I sent him a message about our meeting and he sent back after a few hours that he is busy, so we scheduled a new meeting a week after. He hasn’t called again. I don’t want to work there.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed in all the big companies and Google gave the worst experience by far.
    1 screening interview - don't believe them is easy because for me it was the hardest interview from all, so come prepared.
    3 questions like you see in leetcode, 1 question architecture design, 1 personal (googliness).
    prepare for really unfriendly interviewers. It feels like they were forced to interview.

Interview Questions

• I was present with a card game:
      There are x red cards and x black cards laying on the back.
      each turn you can flip one card.
      If it’s a black card you have +1 point and if it’s a red card you have -1 point.
      you can choose when to stop the game (you don’t have to turn all of them).
      write a function the given number x, return the mean of the game
      example
      1 black card and 1 red card, the mean will be 0.5
      explanation
      there are only 2 options with the same probability:
      You peak red card first you continue and take the black, score = 0
      You peak black card first and you quit, score = 1
      mean = 1 * 0.5 + 0 * 0.5 = 0.5
      notice that getting a red card and stoping the game without flipping the black card is a valid move but doesn’t make sense, so we don’t consider that move (same for black and then flipping the red).   2 Answers

Associate Account Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Google in April 2020.

Interview

A mail with questions, then a phone interview with a recruiter. If you pass this one you will have an interview related to the role knowledge (you will be given material to study before), and then there should be 2 or 3 more interview.

Interview Questions

• To tell about yourself, and mainly showing examples of how you demonstrated abilities and skills Google is looking for (Leadership, teamwork, Analytical thinking...)   2 Answers

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google in March 2020.

Interview

Overall a pleasant experience. All interviewers very nice and considerate. The HR person was there for me the whole time, prepared me for the interview and gave me a detailed feedback.
    I had six interviews all in all.

Interview Questions

• If you had to make Google Maps profitable how would you do it?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Had a first phone interview screening. Was easy very simple where Google requiter explained the position and a what will be next.
    Next was video call interview (via hangouts) with Senior Project Manager.
    It went very well (I thought so), answered all the questions and gave a fairly amount of examples from my day to day work and from my own experience.
    Got rejected few days after and the feed back was that in one of the scenarios they presented to me I didn't ask enough questions and made my own assumptions.
    If you ask me... I wouldn't fail myself just because of that. I mean, how harsh can you be? While got really tons of experience... oh well.

Good side - Google reciter was amazing!! Very easy going and was very very pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios related to process flow. New tools. How would you handle them..
      Work with difficult people.
      Explain win-win situation.   Answer Question

STEP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Phone call with HR, and then 2 onsite interviews, forty five minutes each.
    The questions depends on the interviewers, so it can be very easy or very tricky. Everybody was nice and wanted to help.

Interview Questions

• Having a maze, find the shortest way from starting point to end point   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter for a specific role, after a phone conversation verifying mutual fit, scheduled a full day of interviews. Total of 5 interviews - 2 coding, 1 system design, 2 leadership. After the interviews I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager. At this point my packet went for a committee, which concluded the process with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Coding interviews were mostly algorithms+coding without any reference or reliance on my prior experience. Newly grad that prepared well could have passed this type of questions. Of course, a lot of "signal" is gathered by how you approach the problem, your communication and pace.

System design was around getting a very high level requirement for a system, required analyzing the problem, asking the right questions and proposing a solution. Part of the interview was to check my general sense of "engineering numbers" (e.g. how many such requests would you expect a single machine could handle?).

Leadership interviews were mostly around my past experience, using examples of building teams, leading projects, dealing with low performers, etc.   Answer Question