Google Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Google Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter interview then phone interview with hiring manager then face to face meetings onsite at offices with hiring manager peers and management team

Better offer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Google (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2015.

Interview

It fast, well arrangement, Fill in via the website and got response 2 days after. 1st phone interview by HR then 2nd Video conference with line manager. Both interview were friendly and well explain the need of the role.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Google (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was made over email followed by a call by the recruiter responsible for the role. The recruiter tells you that he would be the point of contact and a guide through out the interview process. He also mentions that there would be one or two telephone interviews followed by a on-location interview.

Interview Questions

• If a sales manager does not perform or misses his targets, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What if you were Larry page, how would you direct the company?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn. My previous interview experience with Google had been dreadful so I was a bit apprehensive at first. I had one screening interview with a recruiter and then four individual interviews. The four interviews were in Dublin and were professionally conducted. My interviewers had done thorough preparation and research. There's a real buzz in the office there - indicative of the 'fast' Google culture. I can't praise my recruitment contact enough. They stayed in regular contact with me and gave me some useful tips.

Interview Questions

• How many airplanes are there over German airspace right now?   1 Answer
    • How many Google searches are done per day on average in the UK?   Answer Question