Google Senior Product Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted by internal Recruiter via Email. Then a follow up via phone conference call.
Recruiter discussed the job (but NEVER the culture) and mentioned some of the questions that might be asked. He then scheduled out Google Hangouts Video/Phone Conference with 4 Individuals. These individuals were the manager and others that would have a strong influence on a any decision making process. Questions asked were very "culture" and "personality" oriented. Very odd and unusual interview technique - there was never questions about my current role and/or responsibilities - No questions about any of the accounts or channel partners I current work with. No questions about my experience in the market. A very unusual interview process that was geared to an individual that might have a couple years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Let's assume you have been working for us for 3 years - How would you describe OUR Google Culture?
    Q: Tell us a time when you differed with your opinion from others?
    Q: What was the result ? How did you communicate that?
    Q: How would you go about working with different work cultures?
    Q: Tell me about yourself ?
    Q: What would your boss say about you? And what would he say you need improvement on ?
    Q: Why Google ?   1 Answer