Gopuff Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gopuff Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Gopuff

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gopuff (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was asked a few questions and then was asked for my driving credentials. After providing my credentials, I sat with two managers who got asked further questions and tried to get know me better.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gopuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gopuff (Columbus, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

Ok. So there was no interview. I went through the process the questionnaire everything and scheduled my interview. I went to the interview only to be told there wouldn’t be one because they had no hours to give and employees were fighting amongst themselves over them. Well that’s weird because this company preaches culture on their website. Current employees glaring as you enter the door. Very uncomfortable experience and to still be advertised as hiring is terrible. The supervisor did not even call to tell me that they were not hiring. Just let me drive there show up to an uncomfortable situation.

Interview Questions

• There were absolutely no questions. Just the supervisor telling me that there was no way he could hire me even though they are advertised as hiring.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gopuff (Phila, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Click on the position posted online. Pick a date and time slot online. The interview is confirmed via email. Show up to the HQ for the interview. Meet with some guy one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gopuff (Newark, DE).

Interview

Quick interview at Newark, DE location.
    But the interviewer seemed high. (I didn't really think anything of it considering the place is called GoPuff.)
    He offered me the position, took copies of the necessary documentation, told me to submit insurance information which I did in a timely manner as well but I never recieved a follow up afterwards. Not even an email saying they went with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this (a delivery driver type position) before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gopuff (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Very quick and to the point . They told be about the culture of the company and how the pay works . The manager interviewing seemed very eager to make it a fast process i think.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work weekends and late nights ?   3 Answers
    • Do you have a smartphone and can you communicate efficiently and fast while out on deliveries ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gopuff (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I got there and the hiring manager was an hour late. The workers were all walking around taking smoke breaks, playing on computer etc. Finally after an hour, one of the workers said "oh I can do this interview for you". He does it takes like 1 minute, and I'm on my way back to my full time position. Then the hiring manager finally calls me back and asks me to come back real quick, so being the person I am I went back to show I really wanted this job. Manager then takes my car insurance information , shakes my hand saying he'll send me a tax form via email and then I can start. He told me to call him if I didn't get it by then. So I called him multiple times, emailed him, even texted him and I never got a response back. Some of the most unprofessional people I've ever dealt with, and it's a shame because it's such an awesome start up company, but very unprofessionally managed.

Interview Questions

• Ask basic questions such as address, phone number, etc and then they explain the job.   1 Answer