Gordmans Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

1.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordmans.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a couple days later for an interview. It was super laid back... Wasn't really asked questions about the job or previous experience. We talked about school and then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gordmans

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordmans (Woodbury, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Filled out a paper application and turned it into guest service. Got called for an interview with in a week. The interview was simple questions. Not too hard, they made you think though. I had to fill out an additional "about yourself" kinda sheet, then got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Avon, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gordmans (Avon, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application for this company while the actual building was still being built. So the application and interviewing process was in a trailer outside the building. After filling out the application, I was asked to take a personality survey on the computer. After that point, I was asked to wait so they could view the results. After they viewed the results, I spoke to the Manager of Stockroom, who interviewed me. After about 5 minutes of simple basic questions - I was hired on the spot and told to return back in 2 weeks for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordmans (Rockford, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

mostly go over the background and interests. they ask about education and attendance at school. they offer flex schedule to work with. if you want to take day off, just let them know ahead. so they can find someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Gordmans (Fenton, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

Completed application as a walk-in, held brief discussion with Customer Service agent who said call back in a week. After calling once per week after required waiting period, I received an interview with the Asst. Mgr. and the Store Mgr. that went well and was easy. Hired on the spot, proceeded with drug test and attended orientation before starting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordmans (Fort Wayne, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

Was given two interviews, one with department lead and one with store manager. It was a little bit of a wait since they where busy when i got there. Everything went good and within a couple of days i got the call that they were offering me a job position.