Gordon Food Service Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gordon Food Service Accounting Interview Questions

Interviews at Gordon Food Service

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Wyoming, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied on their website and within 2-3 weeks I received a request for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I received a request to schedule a in-person interview. This took a while since they like to interview multiple candidates at once, to meet with multiple departments. The interview process took place at the main HQ with 3 other candidates. We each were taken to a room to meet with a specific department within accounting. We had 30 minutes with each department. There were 4 departments. For the most part, each department asked similar questions, but there were many opportunities to ask questions. The interviewing personnel were all very nice. Even though I didn't get an offer, I thought it was a great process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gordon Food Service

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service in July 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in-person interview. Very casual. They want to know if you are smart and are good with people. Don't get nervous because you will likely screw up the interview -- it will most likely be conversational. Gordon has a great company culture that is reflected throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember anything specific. Know behavioral questions just in case.   1 Answer