Gordon Food Service Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gordon Food Service

2.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaines, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Gaines, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

After all the high praise and hype you hear about Gordon Food Service, I expected a top-notch interviewing process. Unfortunately, that was not my experience. The lack of communication and follow-through between the Marketing team and Talent Acquisition Specialist I endured was the worst I have ever experienced - and this is not my first rodeo. The initial contact was very quick. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview the day after I applied. I was told I would hear back that same week with next steps. Well, I didn't hear anything. I contacted the Talent Acquisition Specialist the following Monday and was told the Marketing Manager would be making a decision that week. Well, that week passed and I still didn't hear anything. How long does it take to narrow down candidates from a phone screen you ask? Try 5 weeks. I made contact for 2 weeks only to be told the one time she was courteous enough to respond that I would hear back by the end of the week. By the time I heard back from her 5 weeks after my phone interview I had already moved on.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • What about your skills and background makes you stand apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gordon Food Service

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Average. The process from start to finish was about 2 weeks. 3 interviews, drug test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Gordon Food Service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, easy, easy.