Gordon Food Service Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 202 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Food Service

Gordon Food Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaines, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Gaines, MI) in May 2017

Interview

After all the high praise and hype you hear about Gordon Food Service, I expected a top-notch interviewing process. Unfortunately, that was not my experience. The lack of communication and follow-through between the Marketing team and Talent Acquisition Specialist I endured was the worst I have ever experienced - and this is not my first rodeo. The initial contact was very quick. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview the day after I applied. I was told I would hear back that same week with next steps. Well, I didn't hear anything. I contacted the Talent Acquisition Specialist the following Monday and was told the Marketing Manager would be making a decision that week. Well, that week passed and I still didn't hear anything. How long does it take to narrow down candidates from a phone screen you ask? Try 5 weeks. I made contact for 2 weeks only to be told the one time she was courteous enough to respond that I would hear back by the end of the week. By the time I heard back from her 5 weeks after my phone interview I had already moved on.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question
  • What about your skills and background makes you stand apart from other candidates?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Grand Rapids, MI) in Jun 2010

Interview

Average. The process from start to finish was about 2 weeks. 3 interviews, drug test.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Gordon Food Service?
Be the first to find this interview helpful