Gordon Food Service Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Food Service

Featured Interview

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

It was interesting and thoughtful. They have you a good feel for the company. They seemed interested in getting to know you. They shared their culture and interest in finding good cultural fits for their jobs

Interview Questions
  • Sincere and thoughtful seeking to learn about you
    Answer Question

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Phone interview with recruiters Management interview with store manager Asm interviews you to see if your a good fit Then they decide Process takes few weeks Seems like a good place to work, my current employer offered me a promotion to stay so i chose to stay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

It was a 2 part interview. First interview with the assistant manger. Then, the general manager interview. The next day, they called me and I accepted the offer. It was a 2 part interview. First interview with the assistant manger. Then, the general manager interview. The next day, they called me and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

The interview was about an hour and 15 minutes long. There was a lot of questions. Overall it was a positive experience. It’s been over a week and I haven’t heard back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

I had applied online, got a call a few days later and had an interview in person. It was a 2 week wait for the hiring process to finalize. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Interviewed by the store manager, when being interviewed she was very nice, welcoming, and laid back. Describes the companies overall history and the hours and the description on the job. When I got the job, complete change in demeanor.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at GFS? What is your availability? Any previous experience? Reliable transportation?

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

They use the STAR Method for all responses. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They made sure to inquire about each section. There were about 10 formal questions or so, followed by some overview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation that did not go according to plan; what did you do, what was the outcome, and what might you have done differently.

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service in Jun 2021

Interview

system process takes long and sometimes you get confused, but the people listen to you and you do have interactions with the people who are interviewing you. Overall it was alright, not too much unexpected things came up and you basically go in and talk with them for an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

It was a no bs interview talking about the work with people that can tell if you're full of it. Instead of a string of tests and interviews, 1 and done with experts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Panel discussion done online. We'll put together - interviewers were very engaging. Most of the process was set up through email with HR. There were two panel discussion, one with a national team, and one with a centralized team in my demographic.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing you wouldn't want us to know about you?

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Two interviews one with the assistant manager one with the general manager. Basic what would you do in this scenario questions and STAR format questions. The whole process was only about a week in length.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews