Find jobs for Sales Associate/Cashier

Gordon Food Service Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 196 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Food Service

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Looked through my resume and asked me questions about that. Asked me specific questions and asked for detailed responses on what I would do in certain situations and how I have handled certain situations in the past.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer asked where an item was if you did not know?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Cincinnati, OH) in Aug 2019

Interview

One on one, three different interviews with management. Each one provided a very relaxed, down to earth approach. I not only found it very welcoming but, very much appreciated since having been on the job hunt for many months. Each manager projected the same personality and same approach - which is a good sign of the type of management in itself.

Interview Questions
  • What would I say to a customer if I only saw hotdogs in their cart.

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

after I applied I received a call back after about a week and I got an interview. I first interviewed with the assistant managers then the store manager. I was hired on the spot after the second interview!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Erie, PA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Fill out an online application. Have a sit down interview with 2 members of management. Afterwards a background check and drug screen are performed. If a job offer is accepted there is then an orientation of around 3 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Very casual. Sat with the manager in an office. Was asked generic interview questions. The manager was kind enough to indicate that there would be a hair follicle drug test prior to employment.

Interview Questions
  • What are you studying? Tell me about yourself? How was your previous work experience? What did and didn't you like about your previous work experience? What are your hobbies?
RSS Feed</>Embed