Gordon Food Service Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gordon Food Service

2.0

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

One on one, three different interviews with management. Each one provided a very relaxed, down to earth approach. I not only found it very welcoming but, very much appreciated since having been on the job hunt for many months. Each manager projected the same personality and same approach - which is a good sign of the type of management in itself.

Interview Questions

• What would I say to a customer if I only saw hotdogs in their cart.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gordon Food Service

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service.

Interview

after I applied I received a call back after about a week and I got an interview. I first interviewed with the assistant managers then the store manager. I was hired on the spot after the second interview!

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Erie, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fill out an online application. Have a sit down interview with 2 members of management. Afterwards a background check and drug screen are performed. If a job offer is accepted there is then an orientation of around 3 hours.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Very casual. Sat with the manager in an office. Was asked generic interview questions. The manager was kind enough to indicate that there would be a hair follicle drug test prior to employment.

Interview Questions

• What are you studying? Tell me about yourself? How was your previous work experience? What did and didn't you like about your previous work experience? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question