Gordon Food Service Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 202 interviews

Interviews at Gordon Food Service

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Food Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Fort Wayne, IN) in Jan 2021

Interview

I really enjoyed the detail of the entire process, I had two interviews and both were top notch. They explained every aspect of the role, training, advancement, benefits. I highly recommend this company.

Interview Questions
  • Strength and weakness, and how I handled.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Miami, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was good very friendly courteous, seemed to take an interest in me and my qualifications. waiting for the next phase. responded immediatley to my resume that was posted online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview process began with an email to began a video interview. The video interview can be done with an apple app. It had about 20 questions and you can redo your video answer in case you don't like your first go around. I took notes and redid mine a few times. They give you 24 hours or so to complete but I did mine in about 2 hours so I didn't look different in the videos. I was called by the local assistant to the hiring manger to schedule a one on one interview at a Panera Bread. I interviewed with her and she said if I was chosen to advance that I'd still have to interview with her two managers before being selected and then training. I wasn't selected and I had to wait 3 weeks for a generic email saying they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • The 1x1 interview was most difficult. I was asked about life goals and how I stay organized. Not sure why but this caught me off guard.
9 people found this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Hiring process lasted more than a month. First there is a video interview with prompted questions that you record answers. This is followed by interviews with the territory manager and then the district manager. The interviews are pretty lengthy (more than an hour) and ask personality type questions- i.e how you would handle certain situations. After 3 interviews, no further contact was made and I was never told thanks but not thanks. This was despite following up and be told "talent" will be in contact.

Interview Questions
16 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed