Gordon Food Service Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gordon Food Service Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Gordon Food Service

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was good very friendly courteous, seemed to take an interest in me and my qualifications. waiting for the next phase. responded immediatley to my resume that was posted online.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gordon Food Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with an email to began a video interview. The video interview can be done with an apple app. It had about 20 questions and you can redo your video answer in case you don't like your first go around. I took notes and redid mine a few times. They give you 24 hours or so to complete but I did mine in about 2 hours so I didn't look different in the videos. I was called by the local assistant to the hiring manger to schedule a one on one interview at a Panera Bread. I interviewed with her and she said if I was chosen to advance that I'd still have to interview with her two managers before being selected and then training. I wasn't selected and I had to wait 3 weeks for a generic email saying they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• The 1x1 interview was most difficult. I was asked about life goals and how I stay organized. Not sure why but this caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service.

Interview

Hiring process lasted more than a month. First there is a video interview with prompted questions that you record answers. This is followed by interviews with the territory manager and then the district manager. The interviews are pretty lengthy (more than an hour) and ask personality type questions- i.e how you would handle certain situations. After 3 interviews, no further contact was made and I was never told thanks but not thanks. This was despite following up and be told "talent" will be in contact.