Find jobs for Selector

Gordon Food Service Selector Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 202 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Food Service

Gordon Food Service

Application

I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Not sure what they're looking for but they didnt give me the position, even with my warehouse experience. Their selector ads are lies. They're actually very picky on who to hire. Which is probably why they're always hiring. The phone interviewer may tell you that the hiring manager will contact you if selected, but they make the decision wether or not if you'll move on to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Houston, TX) in May 2016

Interview

Two days after I applied, I got an email message where I got invited to log in to the company's website and choose a day and time for a phone interview. I chose the earliest day possible. I got the call on the day and time chosen. The interviewer asked me a series of questions to which I answered to the best of my abilities. At the end of his interview he told that he would get me a face to face interview with a direct recruiter and I would receive information concerning the upcoming interview in my email. The next day I received an email with info about the face to face interview, the interviewers, directions, and what format answer (SAR) they expected. I went to the face interview. I was given a tour of the warehouse, and then I was taken to a meeting room where I was interviewed by two managers. My answers included: Situation, Action, Response (SAR). At the end of the interview I had a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell of a time when you had a conflict with a supervisor, and how did you handle it?
13 people found this interview helpful

Gordon Food Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service

Interview

Phone interview then face to face with selector supervisor. The supervisor I interviewed with was very nice & fair. He informed me that Gordon has never had a layoff in it's entire history.

10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Brighton, MI) in Jun 2012

Interview

the hiring process was quick and simple, First they call you in for a interview then you have you pass a strength test. Then you have to pass a background check and also a drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordon Food Service (Ocala, FL) in Nov 2011

Interview

Online application, phone call from HR, interview with HR then interview with Warehouse manager, then interview with night warehouse manager, then a strength test I you survive all that your offered a position

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed