Government of Canada Parks Presenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Government of Canada Parks Presenter Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Parks Presenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banff, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of Canada (Banff, AB (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was made to be interactive and fun, which it was, but the questions asked didn't go in depth into any of the skills that were required of the job. The questions where either so specific that one could only give a yes or no question (e.g. do you have any interpretive training from the Interpretive Association of Canada?) or so broad that it was impossible to know what was desired in the answer.

After the interview Parks Canada tells you if you got the job as well as if they felt you were qualified, and invites you to contact them for specific feedback. I like that they company makes this a policy. When I asked for feedback I was told I didn't have qualifications which I did have, but was never asked about.

I appreciate some aspects of Parks Canada's interview process standards, but found the specific interview sequence that I experienced for this job completely insufficient in it's ability to find the desired skills.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions, just that they were very vague, or alternatively very specific, and there were very few of .   Answer Question