Government of the United Kingdom Programmer Risk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Government of the United Kingdom Programmer Risk Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Government of the United Kingdom

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Government of the United Kingdom

Programmer Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Government of the United Kingdom (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Chaotic and uncoordinated; was initially turned down for an interview then a couple of weeks later was invited for the interview. The first attempt had to be rescheduled due to the bad weather but despite 4 e-mails to the HR team and 4 unsuccessful phone calls to the office, I still hadnt manage to get through to anyone who could reschedule the interview or accept my apologies. In fact the switchboard operators couldnt find the names on the people who were interviewing me on the directory.

At the interview they agreed to provide me with feedback the following week. I followed up with the HR department several times to find out if they were going to provide the feedback and I was told yes. Never got the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How to ensure that a group of project managers who were doing their own thing would follow the standard   1 Answer