Govt of Sindh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Govt of Sindh Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Govt of Sindh

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Govt of Sindh (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

advertisement is given on the newspaper,applications are received,candidates are shortlisted and called for a written test,successful candidates are then called for an interview ,after passing the interview medical board examines and clears then the candidate has to report to directorate of collges for a posting from there they get posting orders and go to the college for teaching.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary scales are fixed

Computer Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Govt of Sindh (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

one interview taken by DG. second interview held on mid of July.Hope for the best.

Interview Questions

• Which post you applied for?   1 Answer
    • How much salary you accept?   1 Answer

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Govt of Sindh (Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was all related to my field i.e, electronics and bit about IQ and general knowledge. Interview panel was consisting of 10 persons and everyone was asking about 2 to 3 question.

Dental Surgeon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Govt of Sindh (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

it was a very easy interview..done by a panel consisting of three experts,one dental surgeon,one islamic scholar and the other one general knowledge expert. They ask few questions and the answers dont matter that much ,just the confidence!

Interview Questions

• i dont think there was any unexpected question...the level of difficulty depends on your knowledge..its you who give the interview not the interviewer who takes it!   Answer Question

Negotiation