Grab Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by face to face interview. Whole process was poorly arranged. Interviewer was rather unprofessional and constantly judged my questions and responses with a frown and cocked eyebrows. Before I could complete my sentences, another question shot back at me.

In some instances, Interviewer commented that my proposed approaches are not doable because they take time. To me, I feel that they are losing touch with the ground and there is this deep-rooted mindset that they can always outlast competitors. Ultimately, I dont believe in their strategy.

Lastly, pls conduct interviews more professionally. Wait for the candidate to finish speaking before you shoot back your point of view.

Interview Questions

• What are the key things you would like to highlight in your cv.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

Started with a phone call interview with the HR lady, it was ok and helpful.

Face to face interview, the interviewer was slightly late and did not prepare for the interview as he has no idea about my profile and took away the resume print out with a rough gesture, while I was presenting my work experience. It was quite distracting when he started to flip my 3 pages only resume back and forth for many times without paying attention. Overall, the interviewer did not give me the expected level of professionalism as a manager from a great company like Grab. The interviewer should learn to listen to the candidates instead of cutting in during the presentation.

Interview Questions

• On basic accounting knowledge but the interviewer himself unsure about the scenario that I raised.   1 Answer
    • About my age   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

1 pre-interview assignment with 5 questions that i had to prepare and submit, was given 3 days to do so, phone interview and 3 in-person interviews with managers at the different levels.

Interview Questions

• how would you design an acquisition strategy? what is your favourite book? how would you manage a team in the following situations?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview with the Talent Acquisition person, followed by another face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and the head of function. Got an offer after that. Had a salary negotiation with the TA but was futile.

Interview Questions

• Describe the function process in detail. How do you manage escalation.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2019.

Interview

Disrespectful interview experience. Got connected by the talent acquisition team followed by a HR phone call. After that, they scheduled 3 rounds of interviews with manager, snr manager and head. The first two went on well and we had pleasant discussions during the interviews. However for the final round, I was informed 2 days before the scheduled date that the head will be on business visit, so the interview would be conducted via video. Then 4 hours before the scheduled time, I was told that the interview time was changed again. Nevertheless, the head was having severe connection issues and I could hardly hear even the questions! Will not recommend or accept any job opportunities from Grab.