Grab IOS Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab IOS Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

1.5

IOS Developer Interview

Interview

Their HRs are worst I have seen in the industry. I don't know why they are in so much ego. They just always expect candidates to take interviews during office timings daily. Not even for one day. Yes they expect that you should be available for them during day time every day. So they will schedule one interview every day. But they can't ask their own interviewers to adjust even a bit.
Even the way HR speaks is not professional at all. It sounds like they are doing a mercy on you by scheduling your interview.

Literally pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• I gave only first interview where they asked very basic questions like puzzles etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

First interview is asked to finish a coding challenge online. Finished with 100% score
    Second interview with the HR, live MCQ questions and questions to get to know you better

After the second interview, the HR never replies to my email anymore or contact me for the outcome.

Interview Questions