Grab Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Internship

Grab Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grab (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Behavioral interview. Interviewer asked me to walk through the things listed on my resume and elaborate on for past leadership experience. Standard why start-ups, why this company and why this division questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced conflict with your team member   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

Phone interview at first which they took quite sometime to schedule for the interview session but then it was delayed.
    Not a difficult one but make sure to understand more about the details of the company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was more of a personal kind of interview where they really want to get to know you as well as explain to you the job description. They're very informative and really approachable as well and will answer any questions and concerns you may have about the internship.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I interviewed at Grab Singapore and they asked a couple of behavioural questions. Prior to that interview, I had to do an online test to cover my knowledge on some coding concepts