Grab Mobile Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Mobile Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

3.5

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Approached by the HR and had a phone interview followed by some technical questions! Then Codility test which would rather test your mathematic/algo than platform experience and skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

The first call was with an HR with no technical knowledge. I was given multiple choice questionnaire with a set of tricky domain-specific questions, which I had to solve during the video call.

The second stage was a video conference which lasted 2 hours with two different interviewers.

The first interview was a programming challenge with the usual algorithmic trivia. You are required to use Swift and can't use any other programming language. The interviewer appeared to be disengaged from the process and merely checked if your solution is correct and that you answered correctly algorithmic complexity questions. He specifically nitpicked typos in my code, as well as syntax errors.

The second interview was for domain knowledge (iOS), and the interviewer asked me in-depth questions about iOS frameworks, Swift and Objective-C. At the end of the interview, I was given a live coding challenge to implement a timer in Swift.

Overall it appears that the interviewers were looking for experienced coders with a lot of iOS domain know-how.

Interview Questions

• In an integer array find a pair of numbers which add up to a given number   Answer Question
    • In an integer array find 3 numbers which add up to a given number   Answer Question
    • Explain what is an optional in Swift   Answer Question