Grab Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Initial email after I sent in my resume is received after 10 days. Then I was expected to complete online tests for 30 minutes which is average in terms of difficulties. After I completed the tests, I have to wait about a week for the callback for interview. I haven't received it yet. But I appreciate the hiring process which is concise, simple, and efficient.

Interview Questions

• The tests include problem solving, comprehension, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, and critical thinking   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

First step was Data interpretation test on excel (bunch of operational data that you must analyse, and from which you are asked to understand the challenges that Grab faces, and provide logical solutions to them) + 2 Interviews, one on Skype with the team manager and one face to face with the County Head.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Estimate (run the interviewer through calculation) of the total amount of bookings in the entire region.   1 Answer