Grab Product Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Product Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

3.5

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied it online; Interview was with product team. The interview process was smooth. After clearing the round, HR contacts with the update on the process and share the next round timings.

Interview Questions

• About different product lines, the problem that they want to solve. What kind of measure and techniques are appropriate along with experimentation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st round is a SQL test with HackerRank.
    - Standard SQL test. Similar to most SQL tests these days. You're allowed to use PostgreSql.
    Things to know:
    1. Group by, having
    2. Windows functions
    3. Sub-queries

2nd round was a Skype interview with the head of the team

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

In total 5 rounds.
    First was an online coding assessment through codility, allowed 150 mins and completed in 90mins. There were 3 sections: MCQ about data science, one advanced SQL problem and one algorithm design problem. Overall, if you prepare well according to job description, it’s not hard.

The following 4 rounds were 1 to 1meeting with different members from products &design team. My interviewers were 2 product analytics leads, a product manager and a data analytics lead. There were a few technical questions about machine learning, algorithm selection and experiment design. You should also expect case study problems about product design as well as other resume specific problems.

Generally the process took 1+ month and in total it took 2 months for the official letter to come. The interviewers and hr representatives were professional and friendly, it’s a great place for graduates to start with.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

Round 1: Codility Test
    - 2 SQL questions
    - 1 programming question on algorithms / arithmetics
    - 1 open-ended essay question on how to improve Grab’s product lines

Recruiter shared that I have obtained a low score and hence was not shortlisted. I was asked why didn’t I attempt Questions 2,3,4. I did attempt them but they were not captured in the system. Emailed the recruiter whether this problem can be rectified (even if it means redoing the test).

No replies were given.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Codility Test
      - 2 SQL questions
      - 1 programming question on algorithms / arithmetics
      - 1 open-ended essay question on how to improve Grab’s product lines   Answer Question