Grab Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I was contacted by Grab's internal HR about a position which was lower than my pay grade. It was later apparently filled and HR asked if I would like to consider another similar position. Decided to go in with an open mind to find out more about the company. Before the meeting, I was asked to do a strategy paper for the company to be presented at the meeting. I expressed my concerns to HR that sensible advice cannot be baseless given that I had not spoken to anyone at that point, and substantial effort needs to be put into such a presentation. HR said this was what they required. Needless to say, I didn't give away too much information.

Let's just say that I wasn't impressed with the team when I met them. One of the roles stated in the job description was not even something they were planning to do in the near term nor had any internal expertise in.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the company should identify itself as   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen -> 2 Phone Interviews -> Presentation to a Panel
    Never heard back from the recruiter after the final presentation. Ridiculous of the HR to not even reply to emails. At least close the loop saying you are not selected.

Interview Questions

• Why Grab ? Case Study Questions? Finally presented GTM strategy for a new market   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grab in January 2017.

Interview

Two rounds without qualification exam. The interviews were conducted with line manager and peer. Many questions related to personality due to the position requirement. The offer was quite fast and quickly get in negotiation.