Grab Senior Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was a combination of two phone interviews and onsite interviews with three team members. It took about 3 weeks total. I was not impressed with the hiring manager missing our scheduled phone interview two different times, two days in a row. Simply unacceptable.

The other surprising part was that the team spent a significant amount of time selling me on the role and convincing me why I should join. When I didn't receive an offer, it was because I didn't have enough of the experience they were looking for - so you can imagine how disjointed the feedback was from the interview content. Why spend so much time wooing me? Why even interview me if you could see from my resume I don't have the right number of years of experience?

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions revolved around my recruiting approach and methodology, sourcing strategy, creative ways I've found technical talent, etc.   2 Answers