Grab User Experience Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grab

2.8

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grab (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through Grab's official website.
The HR contact me after 1.5 month and asked for my schedule for the nexr 2 weeks. I recenived the interview information one month after that. However, HR forgot to tell me the location and interviewer. I received the reply only 2.3 days before interview.
They canceled the interview in the noon on the day. But informed me only by e-mail.
The HR said will reschedule the interview for me as soon as possible. I reminded her twice but she forgot. Until the third time, she promply arrange for me which is 3 weeks after the first interview. This time she forgot to mention interviewer's name too.
The interview was conducted in Cecil Court which is different from last time. Another nightmare starts...

Interviwers interupted me very frequently and asked wierd questions. You know they are not professtional in the area. They don't care what is your opion when doing reaearch but only the method name of the research. They keeped asking me what is your method but I already emplained. I prepared many ideas for grab upon some observation, they are not keen to know.

As sucks as i heard. Office environment is dissapointed too.
Anyway, it is the place u better dont go.

Interview Questions

• What is the method you use? (although I am already explaining it).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are three interviewers, two guys and one lady, all are engineers but not project lead, team lead or manager. They are young and it seemed their working experiences are less than me. I feel very curious about the interview due to the interviewers' qualification. The whole process only took half an hour. And all the questions were from the resume or related except last question(a particular question which i asked my schoolmate when I went to primary school). After all, I got to say I didn't well prepare for the interview and express myself well, so it is reasonable to have no offer.:) heeheehee...hope my sharing help others.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the human factor?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a user experience researcher?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your working experience related to the user experience research   Answer Question
    • Can you brief your each working experience? And what did you learn from these jobs?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any idea about grab or anything you want to share with us about the grab?   Answer Question
    • If you are an animal, what do you want to be? And why?   Answer Question

User Experience Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was invited by email. We had an interview by using bluejeans.
    During the interview, they were very awkward and they seemed rude.
    I like the company and its mantra but the 2 employees who interviewed me were rude.

User Experience Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by team member 2 of them. Then, by the lead and 1 of the senior quantitative researcher. Was told there will be 3 rounds of interview. However, rejected after the second one.