Graduate Fasttrack Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Good, fair, straightforward. We had several group interviews where we were split into teams and asked to complete tasks. At the end of the day we had individual interviews where they asked us about our CV.

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

After passing the preliminary phone interview, I was invited to Graduate fasttrack's assessment day (usually for 10-15 people). There were only 7 of us on the day so we skipped the assessment and were interviewed with 2 people (your supervisor and another recruiter). The interview was very straightforward and used to check that you have the right motivations/ personality for joining sales. It is worth noting that most of the sales roles involve a high-level of cold calling (~90 calls a day), which is why I declined the offer.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre with 1 min individual presentation, group tasks and final panel interview. They cut some of the candidates before the final panel interview if they felt they were not cut out for this line of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

We were asked to introduce ourselves, name, degree, classification, fun fact. Then did a group task. Then, the first eliminations set of candidates were eliminated. After the first group stage, were interviewed individually.

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process involves showcasing your personality and how suited you are for a cold calling sales role. Had to stand up infront of around 12 people carrying out a number of sales role plays. Then if selected a one to one interview with a member of the company.

Interview Questions

• How suited are you to a sales role   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This selection day was like The Hunger Games, run by junior staff on power trips who delighted in telling the unlucky candidates to leave the room publically (I personally think this was awful, like some public crucifixion). 0 time to prepare anything and a rather odd group interview scenario, the entire process was shrouded in mystery which would certainly put candidates from disadvantage backgrounds without savvy parents to put them in the know at a disadvantage. Truly horrible experience and I left in tears. Luckily I now realise I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than go into recruitment consultancy so really they did me a favour by rejecting me.

Interview Questions

• Give a presentation on the person sitting next to you and why you think they'd make a good recruitment consultant (under 3 minutes)   Answer Question

Graduate Fasttrack Response

May 25, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sorry to hear you were unhappy with our selection process and we are surprised by the description of your experience. The decision on successful and... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process takes about 3-4 hours depending on whether you make the cut or not. They start by telling you info about the company and about the industries where they have positions open.
    Then you have a present yourself pitch where you have to sell yourself.
    Next is a group exercise in which you have to first individually rank the most effective methods related to the task. Then you discuss it with the group and create a group ranking.
    Last is presenting a partner for which you have 4 minutes to prepare and 1 minute to present.
    After that you have a break where they make the cut.

However, they seem to have their minds set before since people that have performed worse were taken to the next phase which casts a shadow of doubt over the whole process.

Media Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview the following morning after submitting my CV and was invited to come to London for an interview, I was successful in getting on to the books and interviews were promptly booked for when I could next travel down. I saw 3 recruitment companies based in different areas, one pharma, one IT and one finance and successfully secured a role with my favourite after two stages!

Interview Questions

Graduate Fasttrack Response

Jun 14, 2017 – Manager

Glad to hear you enjoyed the recruitment process, congrats on your new role and all the best!

Assessment Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Graduate Fasttrack was my first time at an assessment centre with a recruitment company. So from my experience here with a particular recruiter, it was not a favourable one. Clearly had an image in mind of his ‘perfect candidate’ and if you didn’t fit that image then they have no interest in you from the moment you walk through the door. What you need to understand is that you invited us there, so if you think we are not the one YOU are looking for, that’s fine, but at least show some respect and don’t look completely disinterested when candidates that don’t fit your image are presenting because we all were there trying to give it our best from what we could. I am normally never the type to complain or write reviews but I felt this urge to put it out there so others who are in a similar position as me don’t feel discouraged by such experiences. I just want to tell you all, keep faith in yourself, we say in sales resilience is extremely important, let’s prove we have that through our job search. Chin up to everyone looking for jobs atm, you will find what is meant for you :)

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself (Name, Uni, your USP, funfact)   1 Answer

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There was around 25 graduates in total that attended this assessment day. There was a brief introduction to the agency, what roles they offer and an explanation as to what each role consists of. Afterwards, one by one everyone was asked to introduce themselves (Name, University, sales experience, fun fact). After this there was a group activity (you work with the people sat at your table). Firstly you have to rate (e.g 1-10) the applicability of statements to a given scenario, then discuss amongst your group and agree on a rating. After this, we had to work in pairs, gaining some information on your pair for a sales pitch presentation on why the agency should recruit your pair (obviously to assess your own capabilities and not that of your pair). Then the room was divided with those names called out of the room being unsuccessful. Those that were successful went on to a 'panel' interview, and from my experience and from speaking to other candidates, there was one 'main' potentially more experienced recruiter asking all the questions and one other supposedly less senior consultant witnessing the interview. Some reviews suggest this was a relaxed environment, however, I unfortunately instead found it quite tense and judgemental. If you want a position within a corporate, stiff environment then this professional agency may be suitable for you to work with.